Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »DTNIQ Charting App - keystroke shortcuts to scroll/shrink/expand on both X & Y Axis ?
Author Topic: DTNIQ Charting App - keystroke shortcuts to scroll/shrink/expand on both X & Y Axis ? (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

AMA
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 1, 2013 09:48 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hi - I brought up the DTNIQ Chart app to run a quick chart on something and noticed I can't scroll, expand or shrink either axis. I'm running this on a Lenovo laptop and neither axis or scroll bar responds to my mouse. Zip; nada.

I seem to remember this from years ago that there's some sort of issue running on a Lenovo laptop or maybe it's because I'm running 1920x1200 resolution...

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any keystroke methods to expand, shrink and scroll that I might try. Something like position cursor on X axis, hold down the Cntrl key and drag my cursor.

Any ideas? Chart app isn't much good if I can't move around at all.

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Aug 6, 2013 07:55 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Good morning, sorry for the delay, I checked with dev on this and there is not a way to scroll other than the normal axis tools that you already mentioned.

Under Chart->Settings, there is a chart scrolling option that the dev team mentioned, it allows you to choose the chart scrolling method by percentage of screen or by time increments. It might be worth trying to swap this setting.

Is it a mouse that you plug into the laptop? Does the touchpad work? (Guessing that it may have a touchpad.) I don't think it would have anything to do with resolution or I would think I would have heard of this issue previously. We could also try to remote in on the chance that we notice something else that I have not mentioned.

Just let us know if you want to try the latter and I'll email you concerning that,

Tim

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 8:32 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003