Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on Various DTN Products:
DTN IQFeed | DTN ProphetX | DTN Ag | NxCore
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »Data and Content Support »data on symbol @S#
Author Topic: data on symbol @S# (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

bullspread01
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 23, 2016 07:30 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Could you take a look at @S#? It acts like it is caught between two contracts on the roll. At times it appears to pull @SF and at others @SH. As of right now I show the current price of the @SH contract, but the low of @SF.

Thanks

DTN_Stephen
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Dec 23, 2016 09:38 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
We have reloaded and refreshed all data on @S#. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Please also feel free to contact us at support@iqfeed.net if you need additional support.

Stephen Shockey | Telvent DTN LLC | Trading Markets | United States |Customer Service Technical Support
Email: support@iqfeed.net

Time: Mon August 21, 2017 1:21 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003