Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Example
Author Topic: Example (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

murf
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 8, 2013 03:44 PM          Msg. 1 of 3
hi I am trying to compile the VC# samples under VS2010 and I am getting a lot of errors (see below) what do i need to do in order to resolve these

Thanks

Paul

Warning 1 Assembly generation -- Referenced assembly 'System.Data.dll' targets a different processor StreamingBarsSocket
Warning 2 Assembly generation -- Referenced assembly 'mscorlib.dll' targets a different processor StreamingBarsSocket
Warning 3 Assembly generation -- Referenced assembly 'System.Data.dll' targets a different processor SystemInfoSocket
Warning 4 Assembly generation -- Referenced assembly 'mscorlib.dll' targets a different processor SystemInfoSocket

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Nov 8, 2013 05:14 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
Hello, these examples should compile/run fine with VS2010 after running them through the conversion wizard (which I'm assuming you did when you opened the project).

It sounds like you are compiling an x64 app against the x86 .NET framework.

Make sure you have the x64 framework installed and that the project files are correctly targeting it (it might do this automatically for you after you have it installed).

-edit to add- I believe the x64 examples will run fine even without the x64 framework installed. The OS/.NET framework will just have to do some extra stuff behind the scenes which I don't think will pose a problem for the simplistic examples. Of course when you get into creating your own app, you will want to resolve this.
Edited by DTN_Steve_S on Nov 8, 2013 at 05:18 PM

murf
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 8, 2013 05:23 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
Hi Steve

Thanks yes was a simple switch to x86 that fixed it.

thanks.

Paul

Time: Wed September 18, 2024 6:11 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003