Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Missing historical data 6/16-7/1
Author Topic: Missing historical data 6/16-7/1 (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)

jetbird
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 12, 2014 10:10 PM          Msg. 1 of 10
AAPL for example; When will this be restored? Was there a notification email on this?

thanks

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 03:18 AM          Msg. 2 of 10
Hello Jet,

We are aware and hope to make all previous data available as soon as possible. It is our highest priority and we continue to make strides towards re-applying the historical data. Hopefully I will have enough information to provide an ETA in the next couple days for you, and the rest of the IQFeed community.

Tim

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 09:37 AM          Msg. 3 of 10
The recent issues affecting intraday history for several equities over the last couple months have been resolved at this time. We apologize for the interruption in the data, but please let us know if you see anything else going forward.

Tim

Craig
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 02:57 PM          Msg. 4 of 10
Is it possible to list the equities involved so users can take appropriate action?

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 03:11 PM          Msg. 5 of 10
I do not have a complete list myself, but if you refresh your symbol list's minute history since March 20th you will be back to normal.

Tim

Craig
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 14, 2014 05:41 PM          Msg. 6 of 10
Would it be to much trouble to get the list?
Can I infer from your post that this only affects 1 minute data?

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 09:31 AM          Msg. 7 of 10
Hello Craig,

Tick was affected as well actually. I'll try and get an email together with more detail for you shortly.

Tim

Craig
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 02:19 PM          Msg. 8 of 10
Thanks Tim, got the email.

jonnyb
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jul 15, 2014 06:05 PM          Msg. 9 of 10
Tim, in the future, can you guys please make developers/users aware of such problems with blast emails?

Unbeknownst to me, it looks like I've had automated systems running on bad data for weeks. Granted, I need to add some error checks to catch this behavior going forward, but if there's a known problem IQFeed should feel obligated to report it widely. Handling these things "quietly" is dead wrong.

Craig
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 16, 2014 01:48 PM          Msg. 10 of 10
I concur with all of this, I was in exactly the same position as jonnyb.

Time: Fri May 3, 2024 9:47 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003